1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you call those man-made "wooden paths" that are usually found in mountains?

Discussion in 'Language & Culture' started by janoChen, Oct 8, 2018.

  1. janoChen

    janoChen Guest

    This what I'm referring to:


    I guess the starting section can be called wooden steps, but as it goes further, it's no longer a step but a "path." What do you call the whole structure? (I'm looking for a common-easy-to-understand term, rather than a technical one).

    Login To add answer/comment

Share This Page