1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Create New HTML Page in magneto 2?

Discussion in 'Programming/Internet' started by Mohammed R. Al-Shobaki, Oct 8, 2018.

1. I would like to understand which of the following solutions below would be the easiest to implement, most user friendly, and if either solution could be developed on my app platform and linked from the simple-configurable product page.

The Other Available Options dynamic link that would be on a simple-configurable product page, opens up a HTML page, and this page would include the following: The “Other Available Options” table: i. Column name: SKU Dynamic–Simple SKUs that are linked to a Configurable parent in Magento db Should be a hyperlinked to the product page for that particular SKU ii. Column name: Description Dynamic - Short description of simple sku; Existing data point in Magento db iii. Column name: Price Dynamic - Price of simple sku; Existing data point within magento db Have the Price display as crossed out iv. Column name: Special Price Dynamic – Special Price of simple sku; Existing data point within magento 2.0 stores v. Column name: Packaging Dynamic – New data point added to the magento 2.0 stores.

Login To add answer/comment