1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME WITH BITCOIN TIME STAMPS

Discussion in 'Finance' started by burchbit, Aug 2, 2020 at 5:15 AM.

1. burchbit

burchbit Guest

OK, so I had several backed up .dat files on google which I put in opentimestamps

I could see that these files had time stamp data... so I uploaded and *****below is what the results were.

What does all this mean?

I just want the bitcoins that I know I have. I had a wallet.dat from a gui miner I downloded on my pc in 2012. This has been a nightmare. I am willing to offer a % of the BTC to anyone who can actually help me. And no python... That just has frustrated me beyond my limits. I have over 50k private keys even more addresses. My Bitcoin Core Wallet was on my pc since 2012. I have not run a full node and have since lost access to that pc as it crashed. I have all the backups... anyhow.. my question (sense the frustration yet?)

****** What do I do with this? Please use as much lamen terms as possible. Talk to me as if I am in intro to bitcoin in the 5th grade...

Timestamp of d800xxxxxxx7 Document digest (SHA256): d80XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx6

Download this timestamp

Return to upload page

d800XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxb6 SHA256(Document) d800aXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxef Append(a4a414...) 92bXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxa SHA256() Fork into 3 paths Fork 1 92bXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx9 Append(dbf1cf...) 1 f2d4XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx SHA256() 1 5f030XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx Prepend(5f0304...) 1 5f03XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx4a Append(1360d4...) 1 Pending attestation: server https://alice.btc.calendar.opentimestamps.org Attestation 2 92XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx355 Append(e229a8...) 2 9f8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SHA256() 2 6XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXcecdXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX62 Prepend(625692...) 2 c00XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX44 SHA256() 2 5f0XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX44 Prepend(5f0304...) 2 5fXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX32 Append(9dd925...) 2 Pending attestation: server https://bob.btc.calendar.opentimestamps.org Attestation 3 92bXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Append(270839...) 3 2XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXf SHA256() 3 3XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX6e34aXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX68f Prepend(3016ec...) 3 1ebeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SHA256() 3 5f0XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxc41 Prepend(5f0304...) 3 5f03XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx16 Append(326fc5...) 3 Pending attestation: server https://finney.calendar.eternitywall.com Attestation

Login To add answer/comment