1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caused by java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column index

Discussion in 'Programming/Internet' started by Jain, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Jain

Jain Guest

Here's my code and my statement works from SQL Developer but when invoked via an interface as an adapter in a jca file, it returns the invalid column index error:

<adapter-config name="SelectCCBAPRecordsWithTemplate" adapter="db" wsdlLocation="../WSDLs/SelectCCBAPRecordsWithTemplate.wsdl" xmlns="http://platform.integration.oracle/blocks/adapter/fw/metadata">

<connection-factory location="eis/DB/CCBPS-CCBDS" UIConnectionName="CCBPS-CCBDS" adapterRef=""/>
    <endpoint-interaction portType="SelectCCBAPRecordsWithTemplate_ptt" operation="SelectCCBAPRecordsWithTemplate">
    <interaction-spec className="oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBPureSQLInteractionSpec">
    <property name="SqlString" value="SELECT A.AP_REQ_ID,E.GL_ACCT,F.CHAR_VAL,B.SA_ID,B.ADJ_ID,B.CRE_DT,B.ADJ_TYPE_CD,H.CHAR_VAL,FT.GL_DIVISION,G.GL_DIVISION,K.CHAR_VAL,A.ENTITY_NAME,A.COUNTRY,A.ADDRESS1,A.ADDRESS2,A.ADDRESS3,A.ADDRESS4,A.CITY,A.NUM1,A.NUM2,A.COUNTY,A.HOUSE_TYPE,A.STATE,A.POSTAL,B.CURRENCY_CD,A.CURRENCY_PYMNT,A.GEO_CODE,A.IN_CITY_LIMIT,A.PYMNT_METHOD_FLG,B.ADJ_AMT,A.SCHEDULED_PAY_DT,E.FUND_CD, TO_CHAR(NULL) as customRecordElements FROM CI_ADJ_APREQ A, CI_ADJ B,CI_SA C,CI_ADJ_TYPE D,CI_DST_CODE_EFF E,CI_DST_CD_CHAR F,CI_CIS_DIV_CHAR I,CI_CIS_DIV_CHAR K,CI_FT FT,CI_SA_TYPE G,CI_ADJ_TY_CHAR H WHERE A.ADJ_ID = B.ADJ_ID AND B.ADJ_STATUS_FLG ='50' AND A.PYMNT_SEL_STAT_FLG ='N' AND A.BATCH_CD ='APDL' AND A.BATCH_NBR =(select NEXT_BATCH_NBR FROM CI_BATCH_CTRL WHERE BATCH_CD='APDL') AND B.ADJ_ID= FT.SIBLING_ID AND B.SA_ID=C.SA_ID AND B.ADJ_TYPE_CD=D.ADJ_TYPE_CD AND D.DST_ID=E.DST_ID AND E.DST_ID=F.DST_ID AND LTRIM(RTRIM(F.CHAR_TYPE_CD))='TEMPLATE' AND C.CIS_DIVISION = I.CIS_DIVISION AND E.EFFDT=(SELECT MAX (EFFDT) FROM CI_DST_CODE_EFF G WHERE G.DST_ID=E.DST_ID AND G.EFF_STATUS='A' and G.EFFDT&lt;=SYSDATE) AND F.EFFDT=(SELECT MAX (EFFDT) FROM CI_DST_CD_CHAR H WHERE H.DST_ID=F.DST_ID) AND I.EFFDT =(SELECT MAX (EFFDT) FROM CI_CIS_DIV_CHAR J WHERE J.CIS_DIVISION = I.CIS_DIVISION AND J.CHAR_TYPE_CD = I.CHAR_TYPE_CD) AND C.CIS_DIVISION = K.CIS_DIVISION(+) AND (K.EFFDT is null or (K.EFFDT =(SELECT MAX (EFFDT) FROM CI_CIS_DIV_CHAR L WHERE L.CIS_DIVISION = K.CIS_DIVISION AND L.CHAR_TYPE_CD = K.CHAR_TYPE_CD))) AND G.SA_TYPE_CD = C.SA_TYPE_CD AND G.CIS_DIVISION = C.CIS_DIVISION AND H.ADJ_TYPE_CD = D.ADJ_TYPE_CD AND LTRIM(RTRIM(H.CHAR_TYPE_CD)) = 'VENDORID'"/>
    </interaction-spec>
    </endpoint-interaction>

</adapter-config>

Login To add answer/comment