1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I use a USA Led Bulb in Europe? [on hold]

Discussion in 'Programming/Internet' started by Rolilink, Oct 8, 2018.

  1. Rolilink

    Rolilink Guest

    I am a software engineer working with an IOT company in the states, Right now I am located in Europe for a month and a half, and have some hardware (light bulbs) that I need to use to finish some stuff faster.

    I have an adapter that goes from the bulb socket to the US based plug, I am thinking about buying an adapter from the us plug to the eu one its that fine? or I need something else?

    this are the bulbs I am using https://www.bulbspro.com/tcp-cas11lc.html

    Sorry for not giving more info, I am new working on this company mostly with software and don't have a lot of knowledge in electronics.

    Login To add answer/comment

Share This Page