1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best data repository to publish a large 'plotly' table containing all annotations on a...

Discussion in 'Biology' started by Scientist, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Scientist

Scientist Guest

I want to publish a transcriptome paper, along with interactive materials enabling readers to peruse the data behind the discussion. The R package 'plotly' enables rendering online-publishable tables that can be filtered & searched for specific entries.

I would like to publish such a table as supplementary to a paper (e.g. preprint version) however usually data repositories allow for uploading files and text. I intend to deposit the first version of my main manuscript to Bioarxiv, where they primarily publish .pdf files.

Would anyone here know an official data repository with a format such that would enable publishing online an interactive table?

A good example of such a table is given here.

Disclaimer: I have also asked this question at SE BioInformatics. Like me, they are unsure which would be the best fitting SE Community.

Login To add answer/comment