Methods to detect software code in a text file using recent technologies

N

Nitin_Ramesh

Nitin_Ramesh Asks: Methods to detect software code in a text file using recent technologies
What would be the best way to detect snippets of software code in text file?

Code:
text contents of file here
text contents of file here

public static void main(String args[])
{
   system.out.println("Hello world");
}

More text contents of file here
More text contents of file here

The other questions addressing this issue on stackoverflow are over a decade old. What recent techniques could be implemented to make this process easier and faster?

SolveForum.com may not be responsible for the answers or solutions given to any question asked by the users. All Answers or responses are user generated answers and we do not have proof of its validity or correctness. Please vote for the answer that helped you in order to help others find out which is the most helpful answer. Questions labeled as solved may be solved or may not be solved depending on the type of question and the date posted for some posts may be scheduled to be deleted periodically. Do not hesitate to share your thoughts here to help others.

/forums/whats-new/news-feed

Unreplied Posts

How to select first two children of an element without :nth pseudo-classes?

Noah Zemljic Asks: How to select first two children of an element without :nth pseudo-classes?
Dear StackOverflow experts

My name is Noah and I am 17 years old. I am currently preparing myself for a regional championship in web development. Preparation tasks are one the championships website to solve. I have the following HTML code:

Code:
<h2>Task 5</h2>
  <article id="task-5">
    <div class="marble"></div>
    <section>
      <div class="marble" data-target></div>
      <div class="marble" data-target></div>
      <section>
      </section>
    </section>
  </article>

My goal is to select the divs with the marble class marked with data-target, but under following requirements:

I am not allowed to use these CSS pseudo-classes or CSS selectors:

:nth-child

:nth-last-child

:nth-of-type

:nth-last-of-type

data-target

any use of + or ~

Plus, only one selector is allowed. I have tried the following selector, but it still selects the third div, the one not marked with data-target:

Code:
#task-5 section > div:not(:last-child):not(:is(:first-child:is(:last-child)))

Can you please help me. Thank you very much

SolveForum.com may not be responsible for the answers or solutions given to any question asked by the users. All Answers or responses are user generated answers and we do not have proof of its validity or correctness. Please vote for the answer that helped you in order to help others find out which is the most helpful answer. Questions labeled as solved may be solved or may not be solved depending on the type of question and the date posted for some posts may be scheduled to be deleted periodically. Do not hesitate to share your thoughts here to help others.

What is the best way to manage your actions in Redux?

Trunks159 Asks: What is the best way to manage your actions in Redux?
So I have heard it's good to keep them all in one folder in your src folder but then if I ever wanted to use the action from somewhere deep in my component tree, I'd have to:

Code:
import increment from '../../../../../actions/increment';

Alternatively each action could be kept in the folder I'm using it in, but then if two different components needed to use the action, I'd have to send the action through props or make a copy of it.

I'm sorry I'm a complete newbie with Redux. Is there a nice concise way to do this?

Is it possible to block a given user so that he cannot add a bot?

Luciferas Asks: Is it possible to block a given user so that he cannot add a bot?
User e.g. 534525235343255235, wants to add a bot to his server, if he tries to add a bot, an error has occured

Is it possible to block the possibility of adding a bot by some user?

I do not mean blacklist servers or users, i.e. if blacklisted user adds a bot, the bot automatically exits the server

I want the blacklisted user not to be able to add a bot to any server at all

||Why did someone give a thumbs/vote down? XD||

How can i write axios post method

Pasha Asks: How can i write axios post method
I have sorted the posts with get method using typicode. Now I want to add it myself using the post method. How can I do it properly? The problem here is that even if it is posted, it does not appear in the posts list.I want it to appear in all posts when I add it myself and see it in the ranking. How can I do it?

Code:
import axios from "axios";
import React from "react";
import { useState } from "react";
import { useNavigate } from "react-router-dom";
const Form = ({ mainData, setData }) => {
  const [formData, setFormData] = useState({
    title: "",
    body: "",
  });

const history = useNavigate();

const onChange = (e) => {
    setFormData({[e.target.name]: e.target.value });
  };

const onSubmit = (e) => {
    e.preventDefault();
    history("/");
    axios
      .post("https://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/posts", formData)
      .then((res) => {
        console.log(res);
      });
  };
  return (
    <form onSubmit={onSubmit}>
      <input
        type="text"
        placeholder="your title"
        name="title"
        value={formData.title}
        onChange={onChange}
      />
      <input
        type="text"
        placeholder="body"
        name="body"
        value={formData.body}
        onChange={onChange}
      />
      <button type="submit">Submit</button>
    </form>
  );
};

export default Form;

Code:
import React from "react";
import axios from "axios";
import { useEffect, useState } from "react";
import { NavLink } from "react-router-dom";

const Posts = ({mainData, setData}) => {

useEffect(() => {
    axios
      .get("https://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/posts")
      .then((res) => res)
      .then((res) => {
        setData(res.data);
        console.log(mainData);
      });
  }, []);
  return (
    <>
      <NavLink to="/new">Add new post</NavLink>
      {mainData?.map((item, index) => (
        <h4 key={index}>
          {item.id} : {item.title}
        </h4>
      ))}
    </>
  );
};

export default Posts;

Code:
import React, {useState} from "react";
import { BrowserRouter, Route, Routes } from "react-router-dom";
import Form from "../Form";
import Posts from "../Posts";
const Rout = () => {

const [mainData, setData] = useState([]);

return (
    <BrowserRouter>
      <Routes>
        <Route path="/" element={<Posts mainData={mainData} setData={setData}/>} ></Route>
        <Route path="/new" element={<Form mainData={mainData} setData={setData}/>}></Route>
      </Routes>
    </BrowserRouter>
  );
};

export default Rout;

How to change default value after delete with Sequelize Model and NodeJS?

KAITO_NGUYEN 2KXXX Asks: How to change default value after delete with Sequelize Model and NodeJS?
I have created a controller that in order to delete records of my Sequelize Model, but right now I am having a trouble that I do not know how to after you delete a record it must change the defaultValue. Let me demonstrate my code below.

I have a User Model:

Code:
module.exports = (sequelize, Sequelize) => {
  const User = sequelize.define("user", {
    user_id: {
      type: Sequelize.STRING,
      autoIncrement: true,
      primaryKey: true,
    },
    username: {
    },
    password: {
    },
    full_name: {
    },
    email: {
    },
    role_id: {
    },
    is_active: {
      type: Sequelize.BOOLEAN,
      defaultValue: true
    },
    created_date: {
      type: Sequelize.DATE,
    },
    created_by: {
    },
    updated_date: {
      type: Sequelize.DATE,
    },
    updated_by: {
    },
  });

return User;
};

And i have create a delete controller:

Code:
// delete user
export async function deleteUser(req, res) {
  try {
    const user = await User.findByIdAndDelete(req.params.user_id);
    if (!user) {
      return res.status(404).send();
    }
    res.send(user);
  } catch (error) {
    return res.status(500).json({
      success: false,
      error: error.message,
    });
  }
}

Now I want to know that how to change the defaultValue of is_active into 0 after delete.

Latest posts